To be honest worms are not good at writing emails. Give us your name and email and we will keep in touch with news and stuff related to our site.
In these Terms “we” means ‘The Wrigglers’ and “our” and “us” shall have the corresponding meaning; “you” shall mean you the customer which can be, including but not limited to, an individual, publisher, homestead or entity and “your” shall have the corresponding meaning.
1. Contents of the website
The ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ website features a range of cartoon strips, video and downloadable content of other forms (“Website Content”).
- The website and its Website Content is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property and related rights, which are wholly owned by ‘THE WRIGGLERS’. You may access this website and view the Website Content on-screen, and download content for your own purposes.
- In using this website you agree not to:
- republish any of the material from this website;
- republish any combination of material from this website on another website;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- use it to create or include it within another paper or electronic database;
- or try to re-sell, sub-license material or re-distribute it for commercial purpose;
- without the written permission of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’.
- The Service primarily consists of self-illustrated cartoons and animated films.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ shall develop and operate the service with reasonable skill and care.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ shall use reasonable endeavours to make the service available to you and to permitted users 24 hours a day 7 days a week, subject to routine maintenance and site updates.
- As with any cartoon/entertainment program, the benefit derived from the use of the service depends on the skill of and the diligence of those who use it.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ reserves the right to change, move or delete cartoons, animated films and resources from time to time if deemed necessary.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee that the ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ website or that the materials on this site will be available at any given time.
- Although care is taken to check resources before they are added to the site, ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this web site.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ does not warrant that functions available on this web site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Contact, Registration and following external social networking.
- You confirm that all details supplied by are correct when you:
- register to follow ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ on twitter;
- write to The Wrigglers, c/o sh.creative .ltd, 8 South Parade, Oxford. OX2 7JL
- or register for updates
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ may use your details to contact you about its service, or other information pertaining to its service, or other services in partnership with its Service.
- The services in partnership with ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ are at the sole discretion of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ is within its rights to refuse any application to register for the Service.
2. Reliance on information on the website
- Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, you should not rely on it as it is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and for guidance only. We and our affiliated companies do not make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or accept liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this web site.
- You acknowledge that all information and other materials from time to time available via the Service (the “Data“) is subject to availability and may be amended or replaced or withdrawn with or without notice at any time.
- Permitted use and restrictions
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of all data supplied. You (“Permitted Users“) are permitted to:
- access, retrieve and display the Service and all material available through the Service;
- access individual screen extracts from the Service to be used for non-commercial use only;
- store such items in temporary electronic form on disk or on a mobile device as is reasonably necessary to enable the activities described in this sub clause 4;
- The activities described in sub clauses 4a-4c above are referred to herein as the (“Permitted Activities“).
- You agree not to:
- lease, rent, hire, lend, distribute or sell the Service or any part of it or otherwise use the Service for commercial use;
- use the Service in any way not specified in the Permitted Activities set out above without the prior written permission of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’;
- remove or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’or its licensors from any portion of the Service or from any print outs made from the Service;
- redistribute any of the Service (including by using it as part of any syndication, content aggregation, library, archive or similar service) unless distribution of a piece of content is specifically permitted in writing on the site;
- cache any part of the Service in a proxy server unless such proxy server has been provided to you by ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ for use with the Service
- The activities described in sub clauses b, i-vi are referred to herein as the (“Prohibited Activities“).
3. Intellectual property
- All copyright, rights, title, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ Website Content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- The names, images and logos identifying ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ or any other third party.
4. Copyright and trademarks
- The copyright in all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this website belongs to us, our affiliates and our suppliers.
- You may download and use screensaver extracts from this website if you want to keep a copy or for your administrative purposes provided that you do not modify any material and you retain the copyright notice and provided that you do not make commercial use or gain from the website or any of its content. Any other use of material on this website is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- All brand names used in the website are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. Your use of any of these names or titles may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ shall have the right to terminate your usage of the website and Services as set out in these Terms if you misuse any of the Services or are in material breach of any provision of these Terms which is not remediable or, if remediable, is not remedied with a period of seven (7) days after we have given notice to you (for the purpose of these Terms in writing means email) requiring such breach to be remedied. In such circumstances we will be permitted (without liability) to suspend the provision of the Services to you and your on-line access until such a breach has been remedied.
- If we terminate the agreement set out in these Terms, you must return or destroy any materials including any material or software stored on the hard disk of any computer under your control; and cease using the Services and on-line access immediately.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ makes no representation or warranty concerning the suitability, accuracy or fitness for any purpose of the Service.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ is not responsible for any use of the Service by you outside its scope as stated in these Terms.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ does not give any warranties in respect of the service or any contents of the Service.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ cannot be responsible if some find offence in some of the service whether for religious, ethnic or other reasons. If any offence is caused, it will be completely unintended.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ does not guarantee that the service will never be faulty but ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ shall endeavour to correct reported faults with the service as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Any benefits assurances and commitments given and made by ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ under this clause 8 Warranty is limited to you and is not transferable.
- Any Warranty set out in these Terms shall be void if any failure of the Service has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication, neglect, use of the Service or modification of the Service by someone other than ‘THE WRIGGLERS’.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind suffered by any party as a result of reliance upon or reproduction of any errors in the content of the Service.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ does not warrant that the functions of the Service meet your requirements or that the media is compatible with any computer system or network on which it is used or that the operation of the Service will be unlimited or error free.
- The selection of the Service to achieve your intended results and the installation of, the use of and the results obtained from the Service shall be your sole responsibility.
- No information or advice (oral, written or otherwise) given by ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ or ‘THE WRIGGLERS’’s agents or distributors shall create a warranty on behalf of ‘THE WRIGGLERS’.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ whereby disclaims all other warranties, conditions or duties of every nature whatsoever (except any duties of good faith) any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, availability, lack of negligence or of work like effort.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ offers no assurance of uninterrupted or error-free service nor that the speed of the service will not be adversely affected by factors affecting the internet generally.
7. Our liability
- The material displayed on this web site is provided without any guarantee, condition or warranty and we accept no liability for the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) for:
- loss of data;
- economic loss (examples of which are loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings);
- losses to third parties;
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- indirect loss or damage,
that arises from your reliance on, or the use of, the website or Services (except for any claim arising from any purchases you make), which will be governed by these Terms.
- However, we never restrict our liability in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or try to, exclude our liability.
- Virus or hacking
We cannot guarantee the speed or security of this website and we shall not be responsible for or liable to you for any loss or damage caused to your computer equipment, programs or data arising as a result of the presence of any viruses, electronic bugs, Trojan horses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer due to the use of this website.
8. Links from our website
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ cannot accept any responsibility for any websites linked to from any part of this website including blogs and forums with other user generated content and links.
- Users who use these links must do so at their own risk, although ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ will, where ever possible, review these links prior to adding them to the website ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ website is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
- This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ accepts noresponsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
- We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites.
9. Force majeure
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing any of its obligations because of any cause beyond its reasonable control (including but not limited to (i) decision of any court or other judicial body of competent jurisdiction, (ii) unavailability of equipment, power or other commodity, (iii) failure or non-availability of Internet or telecommunications facilities, computer hardware or Service, (iv) act of God, war, riot, terrorist attack, civil commotion, malicious damage, fires, flood or storm (v) strikes or other industrial disputes (whether involving its workforce or that of any other party) or (vi) acts of government or other prevailing authorities or default of suppliers, sub-contractors or other third parties).
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ as to the matters dealt with in it and shall prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions referred to in any correspondence you may submit to ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ or its resellers, distributors or agents (which terms shall not be binding on ‘THE WRIGGLERS’).
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ will give you notice of any material variation. By continuing to use the Service following any such modification you will be deemed to have accepted such variations or amendments.
- ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, or may sub-contract performance thereof to any third party. You may not assign, sub-contract, transfer or sub license any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
- It is not intended by you or by ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ that anyone other than you and ‘THE WRIGGLERS’ as the parties to this Agreement be entitled to obtain any benefit under this Agreement or to enforce any of its terms and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is hereby expressly excluded.
11. Notices and Complaints Procedure
Please address any notices or complaints to ‘THE WRIGGLERS’, c/o sh.creative ltd. 8 South Parade, Oxford. OX2 7JL will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
12. Jurisdiction and applicable law
This website, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of its use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this website you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This Policy is our approach to online information collection, storage and use in connection with this site, as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. By using the site you will be deemed to have agreed to this Policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the site.
We may post changes to this Policy from time to time, so do review it regularly. This Policy was last reviewed on 2nd January 2015. If you have any questions about this Policy or the information that we hold please contact us: thewrigglers.co.uk or write to us at
‘THE WRIGGLERS’, c/o sh.creative ltd. 8 South Parade, Oxford. OX2 7JL
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, e.g. your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, etc., unless you choose to complete and submit a registration application to us or if you contact us directly.
We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site – such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service.
How we use information we collect
We use non-personally identifiable information to review site usage, e.g. information on which pages are more popular than others, which allows us to improve the design and content of our site. We may also share this information with our current or potential commercial partners e.g. investors, sponsors and advertisers for the site etc.
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us in your registration application to administer your registration and to provide you with the personalised features and the particular site Service(s) for which that registration was necessary.
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant site activity to which it relates e.g. to enter you into a site competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
When you provide your registration application, and in some cases when you supply personally identifiable information directly to us from certain parts of the site, we may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to certain uses e.g. to provide you with information about the site or other services that you may find of interest. We will only share your personally identifiable information with anyone else for marketing purposes if you have specifically consented to that. Remember that you can opt-out of these again at any time – see Your rights below.
If you reside in the EEA, personal information you provide to us will not be transferred to other countries, including the United States, the data protection laws of which may differ from those of the European Union, unless you expressly agree to such transfer.
Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g., in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on a user’s computer hard disk so that the website can remember who the user is. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our site we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
To enable the personalisation features on our site, which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have provided online.
To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this site, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You may not, however, be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled.
You have the option at any time to request that we:
provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this)
update or remove any such personal information
stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at ‘THE WRIGGLERS’, c/o sh.creative ltd. 8 South Parade, Oxford. OX2 7JL
We’re a bunch of worms, wriggling to make a living out of dangling on the end of hooks.
Flick through our gallery. Like our cartoons, get in touch or follow us – be our friend! We don’t have many. Most things round here want to eat us